- We won't use any data about users for any purpose other than to display that data back on these pages. This data includes only the minimal amount obtained from the Health Graph, such as the user's profile URL, distance preference, and the basic information about all a user's activities.
- We will never give or sell users' information. The only exception to the no-sharing-at-all policy is that we comply with all U.S. laws, and will make information available to the courts or other law enforcement representatives if required to do so.
- We don't send email to users, both because we hate spam and because we don't store (or have access to) users' email addresses.
- We store access logs for a few weeks, so that we can track down and debug problems as they arise. These logs are automatically deleted once they lapse outside of this window of time.
- This app is being provided without any guarantees. We do our best to connect to the Health Graph API, retrieve your data, and display it to you; there will undoubtedly be times when a wrench in the works makes some part of that go awry, but we'll do our best to fix it when it does.
Any questions should be directed to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.